Monday, November 26, 2007

This is my dog.


I roll with her.  She is one of my homies.  Her name is Snoop Dogg, but we have a secret gang at home, where Zelda and I call her "Shorty D." We call Zelda, "Z-Unit" and I am "Little Strawberry."  The hamsters are just idiots and have not been invited to join our gang.   Some of our gang activities include the following: following the female human to the bathroom; following the female human to the kitchen; following the female human to the bedroom; staring at the female human while she is IN the bathroom; and watching Shorty D bark at the female human until she feeds us or gets up off the couch so we can all sit there watching Animal Planet together.  Mom's old friend, Rachel, has a show called Ms. Adventure, but we've never met her so who knows?  She could be making it up.  This Rachel character is pretty funny.  One night I saw her on an infommercial for some excercise chair.  That was REALLY funny.

2 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

I may be afraid of you.

xo
SB

Anonymous said...

They all are. Im really a very nice feline. Now, did you bring any meat with you, or did you just stop by to comment?